Friday, April 20, 2012

Step outside.


Happiness is a state of mind.

I'm trying out this new thing where I learn something new on a regular basis. Outside of formal education, life-learning is much more exciting. One of the things Ive recently been teaching myself is to drink milk. Ya, it's not a very exciting learning process, but my mama would be proud. 23 years later, Im realizing how milk-deficient my life is. My addiction to cheese is detrimental in many aspects unfortunately, but Ive never been able to enjoy milk. But for some reason Ive decided it's the challenge of the month. Ive had four full cups so far, and not gagged. Progress I believe. Slow and steady.

Everything you want in life is right outside your comfort zone. - Robert Allen.

What are you challenging yourself with recently?

No comments: