Saturday, July 17, 2010

Today I Learned...

That I need to spend some time with a politically-minded Moroccan and seriously pick their brains.
That Sudanese people speak Arabic REALLY fast. I thought Egyptians spoke fast but these guys just take it to another level all together.
That I need more travel clothes that don't wrinkle. I've thus far convinced myself that ironing does not need to exist... but suitcases have a way of making you permanently looking like a bum. Ironing might need to come back into my life until I figure this one out *tear*.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL the Moroccans are indeed awesome, and very intelligent mashallah.

About wrinkling, fold ur clothes in big folds to avoid wrinkles, and then hang everything from your suitcase as soon as you arrive in a new hotel, it loses some of the wrinkles :D

Laila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laila said...

Also, hang the clothes on an iron and take a hot shower or run super hot water and shut the door..the steam helps iron out the wrinkles!!